We are committed to making your experience with CCS as hassle free as possible.
First impressions are vital to a successful relationship.
1. Please fill out our on-line “Contact Me” form. By providing your
contact information (Phone Number, Address and Email address
etc...) we will be better able to serve you.
2. What service(s) you are interested in.
3. How did you find us? We would like to thank the person who referred you.
4. Expect a phone call. We would like to speak to you, to find out how we may serve you.
We will need some information and details about:
1. Purchase Order – This will allow us to keep record of your project throughout the process. If you do not use a purchase order system, no worries. We will assign you a reference number to use. Be prepared to provide us your billing details.
2. Details are important. We will need all you have!
We will need to know about the products you are working with in order to facilitate the successful completion of your project. Detailed drawings and plans when appropriate, area "side-marks" as well as date required to meet your deadline. This, along with all pertinent shipping information will insure a smooth work-flow and successful project completion.
We know it is important for you to know how things are progressing. Expect to hear from us at least 3 times during the process.
1. Startup – We will notify you when we begin your project.
2. Completion – When your project is completed, we will notify you. We will then confirm the information given to us for accuracy in shipping and delivery.
3. Shipped – When your order has been put on a truck, we will notify you of its successful shipping, providing you the carrier it shipped with and Pro number or tracking number for your ease of tracking.
After your order has shipped, we will reach out to you to
be sure your expectations have been fulfilled and you are satisfied with the finished product.